View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 04:10 PM   #47
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypris View Post
Indian men, particularly south Indian men were my go-to nationality when fantasizing about interracial rape. I used to fantasize in particular about this vaguely pervy security guard at my pre-u college that I passed every day (I even wrote a story about it).

I think generally when I fantasize now about interracial rape, I'm drawn to men from cultures that have a reputation for treating their women like crap. I keep remembering all those news articles about rape victims getting jailed for adultery in Saudi Arabia or UAE - it must be extra shitty and humiliating to be faced with rape in those countries. Not only are the police probably not going to do anything, but you actually risk going to jail if you go to them. So, I guess this is pretty racist, but Arabs make up a big rapey chunk of my interracial fantasies; as do Africans, American or continental (different stereotype).

It's weird, I'm not Caucasian myself but Caucasians still kind of seem like 'vanilla' to me (sorry white guys). I don't think I've read an interracial rape story that had a rapist of any other race than Caucasian, so I don't know how I formed this impression.
oh don't apologise to the whiteys.. we prefer to make you pay for your opinions an inch at a time...always starting with the angry inch.