Thread: The cabin
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 12:21 AM   #36
bob202

bob202 Level 1 (100+)bob202 Level 1 (100+)

Katie was screaming into the tape covering her mouth as Bob's dick felt like it was going to split her ring in two. Still rocking and not by her choice managed to impale her ass down onto Bob's cock. She felt Bob holding her handcuff chain not letting her pull her tight ass off his dick. No matter how much she tried to squirm away Bob wasn't going to let her off that easy.

Katie felt like her ass was squeezing Bob's cock in a death grip, slowly drifting down onto the cock Katie felt her ass cheeks touch Bob's pelvis. Katie let out another long moan as Bob said to Katie "You got my dick fully inside your tight ass, It's time for you to raise up then drop back down on my dick. Your turn going to ride me until I fill you virgin ass with a hot load". Katie thought to herself how painful it is to have a dick up her ass, she also felt degraded by Bob's comments about her virgin ass.

Katie was silently praying that Bob isnt going to last long in her tight ass hole. Katie sat on his dick still helplessly handcuffed behind her back and Bob was keeping her pinned holding the chain of the handcuffs . Still in alot of pain with tears flowing from her eyes, Katie let out a low grunt ad Bob said "I'm going to give you some slack so you can raise your ass up, then I'll help pull you back down onto my cock...ok?".

Katie knowing there isn't anything she can do to stop Bob, she nodded her head at his crude demands. Having a hard dick buried up her ass was definitely not pleasant for Katie, all she could think about was how bad that she wants Bobs dick out of her ass.

Katie was hesitant to move as her tight ass ring was burning. That didn't stop Bob as reached his free hand around and runs his hand down along her neck sliding downward until he touches the top of her bra covered breast. Katie started to really sob hard as Bob was first person to touch her cherry tits, that until this point we're unseen and untouched by any man. Katie felt Bob's cock jump, yet his cock already buried in painfully up her ass.

Katie felt Bob's hand wonder down inside her green poka dot bra, Katie screamed into her gag "Ddddooonnnttt tttooouuucchhh mmmyyy bbboooobbbb" and shivered with humiliation as her tits were being felt up. Katie let a sobbing moan come out of her taped mouth, Katie did not make much noise with. the silver duct tape sealing her lips.

Katie's fear was realized when Bob's fingers found her nipple, He gave her nipple a harsh twist and Katie screamed into the tape "lllleeeaaavvveee mmmeee aaallooonneee aaaassshhhhooolllleee" then let out a pained muffled cry.

Bob had quickly let loose of her nipple, Katie was startled as Bob said " you better get that tight ass of yours bouncing before I give you a real titty twister". Knowing she does not want to feel that again Katie grunts in compliance. Just as she grunted Bob had started to pull his hand out of Katie's bra and slides his hand back around behind her

Knowing that she has to get things going before someone gets hurt, Katie mentally prepares herself to be degraded and butt banged. She could sense that Bob was getting fed up with her stalling, just when Bob placed his hand on the small of her back she knew that she was out of time. Especially when Bob said " Up you go , keep that asshole tight as you pull up, stop at the head of my cock then drop back down". There was not any part of Katie that wanted a dick in her ass , let alone to ride one with her tight hole. Katie knows Emily would be the one to pay for her reluctantance.

Katie slowly lifting her ass cheeks off Bob's pelvis. God this burns Katie thought as she started to move her ass, she also wondered how was she going to lift her whole body as bad as her cheerleader legs were shaking. Whimpering as she could not get her ass muscles to relax, Katie said "iiiimmm tttrrryyyiiinngg, mmmyyy aaassshhhhooolllleee iiiissss ssuupppeerrr tttiigghhtt". Eith nothing but pain and humiliation, Katie worked herself higher on Bob's dick. Once Katie had rose up enough to feel Bob's dick head she knew to keep her ass ring tight on his cock.

Katie stopped as her tight super ass ring made contact with the head of Bob's hard cock. Katie stopped and froze, she let out a pitiful cry as she squeezed her ass around his dickhead. Katie stayed still as Bob said "Great job Katie, Now drop your virgin ass back down on my dick, then lift back up and repeat". Grunting at his command, Katie knows she needs to follow through for Emily. Katie thinks to herself I'd like to see Bob take a dick in his ass and see how he likes it..

A quiet Aura could be felt at Bob's order. Katie felt Bob move his left hand ever so slightly on her back. Bob's slight mover was enough to let Katie know he wasn't playing with her. Katie had tears pouring down her cheeks and I er her taped mouth, her body was still shaking as Katie dropped her ass back and down onto Bob's dick. Katie let out a muffled yelp as his cock was driven back into Katie's super tight asshole, once seated back down Katie said "ppplllleeeaaasssee bbeeeee ggeennttlleee, iiilll tttrrryyy tttooo mmmaaakkkeee iiitttt ggggoooddd, jjjjuuussstttt bbeeeee ggeennttlleee ".

Katie felt her tight hole grab Bob's dick she knew that the tightness would engulf him. Still trying to overcome the pain Katie slowly rose up just in time to hea Bob said "Let's go ride that cock show me you want to protect Emily". Katie was lifting her ass along Bob's hard cock, she stopped again at his dick head, then she squeezed her asshole again and pushed her tight slass back down. Again Katie let out a pained yelp from the pain as the cock was forced back up her ass. Katie let out a long moan as she felt her firm ass cheeks resting on Bob's pelvis yet again.

Wanting to get his cock out of her ass ,Katie lifted her ass and repeated the same process a few more times. Katie's ass was on fire as she rode Bob's hard cock. Katie yelped as she felt Bob's cock start to swell, Katie moaned and said "oooohhh ggggoooddd iiitttt hhhuuurrtttsss mmmyyy aaassshhhhooolllleee".

Katie felt the cock twitching she knew Bob was ready to blow his load. Knowing the only way this would end is with Bob shooting a load up her virgin ass she was not overly surprised when Bob said "ok now lift your ass up until just the head is at your ring".

Katie raises her ass up again, her ring still grabbing Bob's dickhead in a death grip. She was not surprised when Bob held her tight on his dick for a few seconds by her cuffs. Awaiting her next humiliating defilement Katie didn't try to move , but finally Bob said "I'm going to pull you back down hard onto my dick, I'm ready to blow a load high up in your ass".

Katie just started to continual squeal as Bob pulled her tight body down and seated his dick back fully in her virgin ass. She could never get used to having a dick up her ass, why would any woman go along with anal she thought. Katie felt her firm ass cheeks squish on Bob's pelvis , As soon as her butt was sitting on Bob's pelvis Katie felt Bob's dick swell and let loose with a huge wad of cum. Katie yelled "iiitttt bbuuurr nnsss.... yyyooouuu mmmmuuusssttt hhaaavveee rrriiipppeeddd mmmeee", as she felt the hot cum shoot out of Bob's dick into her ass.

Katie thought Bob was just sitting there , then it dawned on her Bob was enjoying the after glow of his orgasm. Katie felt sick to her stomach as she thought about the cum Bob had just blown up her ass, she also thought this sicko was probably gloating about having a cheerleader and forcing his dick in her ass.

Katie sat sill as Bobs softening dick was still in her ass. Amazing to Katie Bob kept a good hold of Katie's cuffs with his right hand . Next Katie felt Bob taking his left hand running it down her ass cheeks to his dick. Katie felt the slime start to leak out around the cock that was still up her ass. Just the thought of that made her sick, she would never be clean again.

Katie heard Bob say "I must have blew a hell of a load up in there, probably painful too good luck sitting down the next few days". Again Katie realized that Bob probably ripped her asshole as he drove his cock in there, she was not looking forward to sitting down. Her asshole was still burning from the cum he blew up her ass, it definitely would not be pleasant to sit on her ass. Katie's tears started to roll down her freckled cheeks again.

Katie felt Bob lean back in his chair and moves both his hands up and onto Katie's shoulders, Katie leans back as Bob pulls her back to his chest. Feeling like her world was crashing down around her , not knowing what was coming next she heard Bob taunt her "your a unbelievable lay in the ass, but we need to clean you up a little". The words alone sent Katie into a sobbing fit, she felt extra betrayed as Bob mentioned how good her ass was. ...
bob202 is offline   Reply With Quote