View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 10:17 PM   #6
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadstar View Post
back in 1991 I had sex once with my sister. I had been divorced for a few years and my sister was going through one at the time. I was 30 and she was 25. we were at our parents' house for christmas and on christmas eve we stayed up late, sitting on the sofa and talking with all the lights off except for the lights from the christmas tree; it was all very romantic. I had been fantasizing all along about fucking her, and I guess the moment was right because when I took the chance and kissed her on the lips she responded and we ended up having sex on the sofa. we didn't talk about it afterward, the next day, or even one time since then. I don't think my sister feels guilty about it and I sure don't. and to answer the question before anybody asks it: no, I don't think I'd want to fuck her again; the first time was awesome enough, and I think if we did it again or started a fuck buddy relationship would spoil it somehow. I know, romantic feelings on a rape board :P. but thats how I feel. of course I could also mention that, my feelings and experiences not withstanding, I do have very mean rape fantasies about my sister, which I enjoy quite a bit.
Such a romantic story, regardless of the situation. The fact that everything stayed normal shows such a large bond between you two. Thank you for sharing, it was very sweet
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote