View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 02:11 AM   #18
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch as you suck me while fucking yourself with the pointer. I hope you cum first. It's the rule all the slaves learn the hard way. Slaves don't cum before their Masters. If you cum first, I'll have no choice but to train you. Just not here.

I like to let my slaves secretly choose their fates. (Cynthia you choose weather you (a) cum before I do and (b) complete the assignment correctly).

I pull my cock from your greedy cum stained lips and let you lick the rest of with your tongue.

“All right, you little cum slut since we are in school lets decide your curriculum”

I smile knowing you want me to stop but are compelled to be obedient. I motion for you to sit down at your desk.

“First a few easy questions. 1. Do you live close by? 2. Do you live alone? 3. How much privacy does your place offer, is it a house or apt, what are the neighbors like, nosy, intrusive, hot and female?

You answer the questions which allows me to plan future after school activities.

“Good, now listen very carefully Miss Frost, I'm going to allow you the chance to admit your guilty pleasures to both yourself and myself. You will still be under my power but you can think and answer honestly for now, do you understand but you can't move every time you think of rubbing instead you'll end up rubbing yourself.

You nod and I see in your eyes that you are Miss Frost again, you look at me with confusion as I start asking giving more instructions. You feel a little more clear headed and scared about what you're going to learn about yourself. You try to get up but find your hands going towards your pussy. I let you rub for a couple of minutes, the sexual flush will make you more honest.

“These will be simple yes or no questions, but slave don't say no to their Masters so if the answer is yes you will beg politely if it is no you will say I will do it for you Master (Cynthia if there is anything you don't want just mark it with a star (*).

“Good lets start with the fun we've already had.”

Does it turn you on to be dominated?

Does it turn you on when you have to beg?

Do you like having your breasts played with, your nipples pinched and licked?

Do you like masturbating when Master is watching you?

Do you like being called dirty names and being humiliated by me?

Do you like sucking my cock and swallowing my cum?

Do you get wet when being punished?

Did you like it when I finger fucked you? Did you like having to clean my fingers

Did it feel good to have stuff stuck in your pussy?

After hearing your answers I laugh,

“Alright Miss Frost I think its time to have a little fun again, so we'll let Professor cumslut out again. But don't worry I'll give you a chance to answer the harder questions that involve public humiliation and gangbangs” I rub my cock against your face. See your fear then step back and snap my fingers. I see the look in your eyes change.

Hello cumslut want to have some more fun?

You smile and comply.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote