View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 10:04 AM   #12
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well Professor cumslut..."

I feel myself get excited and embarrassed at the merely hearing those words.

"...the way I see it, there are two things keeping me from making you my slave. One is foregivable,, the other is not." I watch as you approach me and put a hand over my pussy and i feel you pull on my pubic hair while inserting fingers into my wet pussy. I feel you rubbing me rougher than anyone has ever treated those parts, but it still excites me.

"All my slaves are clean shaven, if you want to be my slave you must promise you'll shave your pussy tongiht. I don't fuck hairy pussies, no matter how trim." You say as you continue to manipulate me with your fingers.

"I promise."

"Good." with that you pull your fingers from my sopping wet pussy and bring them up to my face. "You've made a mess on your Master's fingers."

I realize immediately what is expected of me and I lick and suck your fingers clean. "You may think of my cock while you clean."

"However a failed assignment I can't forgive." You point the pointer at my cum stained bra and blouse, and the cum clinging to my breasts. "I told you to swallow my cum, that means all my cum" I watch as you take the pointer and roll it in a spot of cum and raise it to my face.

"Well, what are you waiting for, clean it up."

I lick the cum off of the pointer.

"Good, as my slave you must realize this is a punishable offense, so if you still want to be my slave, then beg me to punish you."

"Please punish me Master."

"And how do you think I should punish you Professor cumslut?"

I feel myself blush and flush with excitement. "You should hit me with the pointer wherever there is cum that I missed."
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote