View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 09:02 PM   #10
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Give me details, how would you do it?" comes the voice.

"I....I....I'd kiss the head, slowly taking it in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head." I can't believe these words are coming out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry Miss Frost, but I only let my sex slaves suck my cock. Is that what you want to be, my sex slave?"

No, of course not, I'm a mature, independant woman. "Yes, I would love to be your sex slave."

"Then beg me, tell me why you want to be my slave."

I hear my voice, the words coming out of my mouth, "I need to be dominated, I need someone to control me, I need a strong man to use me for his pleasure. I want that man to be you." What am I saying? Yes, it's true,I have always had these desires, but why am I saying it, and to him?

"Right here in the classroom, what happnes if someone walks in, then what would you do?"

"Here in the classroom, or wherever you want me. I.....I.....don't know what I would do if someone walked in"

"Good answer, alright Professor, you can suck my cock."

Kneeling in front of you I smile and slowly lean forward to kiss your beautiful cock. Just as my lips touch the head, you pull back and I look up questioningly.

"What do you say once you are given something by your master?"

"Thank you, Master"

"Do you want more?"

"Yes Master, I would like more." I can't believe I'm saying this, but I just have to have this wonderful tool inside me.

"Well, you need a slave name. I want you to think of something that is sexual and that you would hate being called." "So your assignment right now is to first swallow my cum, then go to the board and show me your ass, and then write your new name on the board."

Your cock is now back in front of my face, "Thank you Master." I lean forward, opening my mouth and taking the head in before you can pull away again. "Mmmmm" you taste so good. Your head is huge, feeling like it is filling my mouth. I start bobbing my head up and down, each time managing to get a little more into my mouth. I only manage to get half in my mouth when I feel you grab the back of my head and hold me still. I swallow as much as I can, but some still leaks out the corners of my mouth and drops down onto my breasts, and open blouse.

I walk to the board and I raise my skirt to my waist. I pull my wet panties down and kick them to the side, holding my skirt up to show you my ass. I pick up a marker and write on the board, "cum slut."
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote