View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 07:42 PM   #8
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear the voice, "Would you like to ask me? Go ahead, ask if you can rub your pussy like a dirty little whore."

I nod my head, "Can I rub my pussy like a dirty little whore?" as I continue to feel the tears running down my cheeks.

"Good, now stand over by the board so I can watch. Rub your tits and your pussy; think about your students watching you."

I move to the board and rub my left hand over my breasts, tweaking my nipples as my right hand goes down and lifts up my skirt, slipping my hand inside my white bikini panties. My right hand diving down thru my pubic hair till my fingers are rubbing my wet slit as I think about my students cocks.

"Do you want to see my cock, Professor?"

I nod yes.

"It must be hard staring at all your students all day, thinking about these all day. Admit it, you do. So Professor, what do you think about doing to them?"

I nod yes again, "Yes." "I think about them fucking me." I can't believe that this is happening, I'm half naked, masterbating in front of a student, that has the largest cock I've ever seen. I want to stop; Inside, I'm telling myself to stop this, but I can't.

"Would you like to take a closer look?"

I nod yes.

"Then crawl to it on your hands and knees."

I can't believe it when I drop to my knees and crawl to him, watching as his cock gets even bigger as I get closer and closer.

"Do you like what you see?"

I lick my lips and whisper "yes."

"What are you thinking? What would you like to do with it?"

I lick my lips again, "I'd love to suck it."
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote