View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Ninja's Domination (darkstalker and cleo)

I appear from the shadows, lifting from the crack in the earth. As I take shape I stride forward. My conquest of the nether regions is nearly complete. With my deal with havik having been completed I have dethroned the fallen elder god, Shinnok and defeated his corrupt sorceror Quan Chi. I have a throne, a kingship, and a land under my dominion. All that i am missing is a queen. But not any queen may do.
I am immortal, and so thus, must my queen be. Since my dominion i have since found that the rumored elven race exist within outworld. these elves, though few in number are said to be immortal. But hard to dominate.
as I walk through the darkened forest I clench my fist, breathing softly through my mask, my pale eyes scanning the surrounding. I need an elfen woman, one not too young nor too old. I hear sounds and seep into the shadows awaiting my prey.
i will not fail. I am former lin kuei and ruler of the nether realm. I am Noob Saibot!
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote