View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 01:25 AM   #25
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naively View Post
I like how the control and degradation crescendos. If I were the victim, I envision part of the desperation is trying to maintain a facade of a normal life outside this increasingly out-of-control trap. At first it's easy to compartmentalize this situation, but as time goes on, it becomes increasingly difficult and desperate.

I picture myself at a social function with my friends, try to conceal my crestfallen expression as I hear your terse, inflexible voice on the other end of the line. I get off the phone, making lying excuses to my friends. Then cut to me in a dirty gas station bathroom changing into on one the outfits that you have specified for me, changing my hair and makeup. The gas station guys snicker and elbow each other as I click-clack across the concrete back to my car.
Perfect for me - I would make you KEEP your 'normal' life and outfits...because you would have to have them for the pretense of everything being OK, but you would know that these are remindes of how used and controlled you really are...your husband likes that cute little black dress...and so do I....

It would add to the humiliation, because you couldn't make any changes..and any outfits, etc I made you buy would be taken to be totally something else by every other person in your life, except that you would know what they really represented...

A sfar as the situations, I would use your 'normal' life to bridge into my control of you..for example, that call you get at that social function...you would be called to meet me somehwere and I would use you and what you had on to degrade and have my way with you - then off you go back home in the same outfit with no external cluse of what I did to you...you would have whoever telling you that they would love to see you in that out fit more often..and every time you look at your closet, a space full of reminders stares back at you...and no, you can't get rid of any of it - your family would question it, and I would not allow it...

I think using your 'normal' life as much as possible would humiliate someone more than a distinct difference...

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote