View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 09:31 AM   #91
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With our chests pressed together, I can feel her heart racing against mine. Then Marcie's hips start to move slowly, awkwardly underneath mine. Further proof that she was a virgin when this started, she clearly has no idea what she is doing. But that's alright, I will have so much fun teaching her how to be a proper fuck.

As she moves, I start to pump forward. Hard. I watch as her tits bounce freely, it is mesmerizing. "Tell me how much you like it, SCREAM MY NAME!"