View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 05:40 PM   #82
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Marcie looked into Mr. Turner's eyes. She want to find something there that would make her feel less scared, less wrong about everything that was happening. There was nothing there, though, not one drop of kindness she could hang on to. He said he didn't hate her and he didn't love her. That meant only one thing to her. He didn't care about her at all. He didn't care how she felt or what happened to her.

Her shoulders slumped in defeat. He wanted her he said and she guessed he was never going to let her go until he didn't want her any more. But then what? What would he do to her then? Her tears started again and came harder this time. She pulled her chin out of his hand and turned away from him.

"I'm tired, Mr. Turner, and I'm hungry. Can I have something to eat?" It was all she could think of to try to keep him from wanting to touch her again. Maybe he would let her eat and leave her alone to sleep and maybe she could try to get away from him.