View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 01:22 PM   #81
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I continue to stare at her as she awkwardly shuffles on the carpet. So this was the body that I had longed for. It was better than I had imagined. Marcie trembling causes her tits to shake more than her half hearted movements. I am almost continuously licking my lips as she shuffles in front of me. I had not known that I could keep my lust up like this. Although it probably doesn't do her any favors.

Deciding to answer her pleas, but trying to be as hurtful as possible. "I don't hate you Marcie." Reaching out and gently cupping her chin. "In fact I think that you know that. It may not be love but it definitely isn't hate." Pausing to meet her eyes, "Take it as a compliment, that I wanted you so badly that I refused to listen to anything else."