View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 10:44 AM   #163
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mother's Milk & Honey - Sadie Holmes HD MP4

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Caught In The Act, Cuckold

Son, it's getting late and I have to feed your brother. What do you want? Honey we can play tomorrow, you need to go to bed now. Son, I told you Mommy can't do that any more... Because son... We almost got caught by your Father the last time we did that... Son, don't touch me there, that milk is for your brother. Okay baby, I guess I can stay for a minute and let you have some, but that's all we're doing. Mommy has to get back to bed before she does something she shouldn't....

***Starring Sadie Holmes***

Category: MILF
Related Categories: MOMMAS BOY, POV SEX, LACTATING, TABOO, ALL NATURAL Keywords: sadie holmes, mom, son, milf, milk, pov

Mothers Milk and Honey HD.mp4
Summer Day - Music Box HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Parody, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Passed Out, Rough Sex

Summer Day is teasing her brother about buying an old music box at a yard sale and it doesn't even work. While he's grabbing batteries she opens it up and a flashing light begins to blink in her eyes. No music plays just a weird distorted sound that is invading her mind. Reprogramming her as she repeats it's commands.

I am docile

I am submissive

I am obedient

I am nothing without my master

I am my master's fuck toy

I am my master's sex slave

My purpose in life is to bring my master pleasure

When Chad returns with the batteries his sister is all over him. Whispering in his ear about serving her master. "What's going on?" he asks. "Is my master not satisfied?" she responds as she slips her hand into his pants. Unable to resist Chad lets his sister start jerking him off as she moans and begs in his ear to serve and worship him. Just as they're both about to climax Chad stops her, but she won't let her master go unsatisfied for so long.

After their parents are asleep she find Chad in the living room and crawls on top of him pulling out his cock once more. This time she's going to use more than her hand. She spits, sucks and licks as she beg her big brother to let her pleasure him. Taking him all the way down her throat he relent and gives into his little sister's desire.

When her brother returns from getting batteries, she crawls onto his lap and whispers in his ear all the things she wants to do to pleasure him. He tells her that they can't do this, so she leaves.

Later that evening, she returns and says to her brother to be quiet as Mom and Dad are sleeping. This time she removes his pants and begins to blow him, all the while telling him she wants to be her masters every wish.

She finishes by thanking her master for letter her please him.

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, CUM IN MOUTH, POV, TABOO
Keywords: summer day, chad alva, submissive dirty talk, begging, mind control, sloppy, taboo dirty talk, magic control, asmr, voyeur, blonde, accidental master
Summer Day Music Box HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote