View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 04:20 PM   #8
Rape Ghost

Rape Ghost has initial reputation

My Wife Carrie and my Boss James

“Carrie Please hurry up we will get late for the party”
“I am almost done just wait” she answered
After a few minutes she comes to the leaving room where I was waiting she is awesome, she was dressed in a black opened dress that show her firm DD breasts and her sexy legs , her blond hair was covered her neck and her big pair of earrings. She was very sexy and attractive.

“Will we go” she said
“Yes come in” I replied

This party was in my boss James home, he organized this party because he made a big revenue after he captured the compotator company, no one known how he did that we had a big loose before he did that. James is a very mysterious man in 35’s of age, he is a millionaire, no one know from where he got his money and how he can get out of troubles any time. He look very beautiful and handsome but his face is very sharp He had a controllable tone of voice, he have to say anything just one time to be done, everybody in the company is afraid of him.

Once we entered the party there was about 30 people. The majority of these people was the employees with their wives some of the clients and James friends.
I found my friend Michel with his wife Julia,
“Hi Michel how are you?”
“Hi nice to see you here man I am good what about you” he replied
“ I am good , these is my wife Carrie” I introduced Carrie to Michel
“Nice to meet you Michel and these is my wife Julia” he replied
After a few minutes , James appeared “ hi guys how are you ?” in a sharp voice
“We are good sir what about you sir ?” I replied
“ohhhhh what a sexy girl, she is your wife ?” , he said looking to Carrie directly
“yes sir Carrie” I replied
“thanks for nice compliment ” Carrie replied with a shy tone.
“It is not a compliment you are really beautiful”
Than he looked back to me “enjoy the party I have to go now” than he looked again to Carrie see you later.
Carry caught her breath, “who is him?” the chairmen “I replied , “ok” she said , I know that she did not liked the way he was taking to her but she found him interesting a mysterious man with an angelic face appeared and disappeared suddenly for her he is very interesting.
A few minutes later, he come back to us “ Carrie can I dance with you” than he grabbed directly her hands catch her waist with one hand and her right hand with another hand and he started to dance with her , it was a romance slow dance now he had the complete control over her body.
“You are very hot Carrie” he said
“Thanks” she replied
“What is your opinion to come with me to the bed Carrie”
“Noooooooo I love my husband”
“he is a lucky man”
“thanks Mr James”
“but you will come with me to the bed tonight” he smiled
“she said no please Mr James , I cannot dance with you any more”
“but you can” he replied

Last edited by Rape Ghost; 10-03-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Rape Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote