Thread: Tanned girls
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 09:08 PM   #3
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm old school. I'm okay with tans, although they aren't necessary. But when I take off a woman's clothes, or watch her remove clothes at my behest, I want to see the tan lines. I want to see those private parts that she hasn't allowed to see the light of day, or even a tanning booth.

And when I have sexually blackmailed her into going less clad, say at a nude beach, or even wearing something extremely low-cut, I want those bare breasts or butt cheeks standing out like they are glowing, as to embarrass her even more, and so she can't try to pretend that this is normal behavior for her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tan2.jpg (10.1 KB, 47 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote