Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 11:25 AM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 9
First Assignment

A week passed and Glenna was officially a member of the Society. Molly still acted like she had more to tell Glenna. Whenever she pressed the issue, Molly kept telling her all would be revealed after her third assignment. It frustrated Glenna and her distrust for Molly continued to grow each day. Despite her distrust she was still thankful that Molly introduced her to the Society and her new ring. She never imagined a simple ring could be used just like a cell phone. She couldn’t wait to go on her first assignment.

Nicole Anderson walked into the shower to wash her cute blonde hair that came down to her shoulders. She turned the water on slightly hot and let the water fall onto her breast. The water felt good after a hard, stressful day. She got some shampoo and lathered it inside her hair. With the shower on, she couldn’t hear a slight thump that might have alerted her to an intruder. She continued to take her shower, blissfully unaware of what was about to happen next. Nicole closed her eyes as she let the water fall down onto the back of her head. She didn’t see the door slowly open and an intruder creeping closer and closer towards her. The shower curtain was slowly pulled back and this time Nicole noticed the dark shadow of the intruder. Her scream of surprise mixed with terror was cut short when the intruder covered her nose and mouth with a stinky cloth.
Nicole slowly came back to consciousness. Where was she? What happened? She remembered the intruder and her heart filled with fear. Her arms and legs wouldn’t move! Why won’t they move? As her awareness sense became greater she felt cold metal surrounding her wrists and above her ankles. Oh God someone kidnapped her and she was still naked! She tried screaming for help and noticed her mouth was stretched wide with a ball in her mouth. All that came out was a muffled moan.
The lights slowly flickered on. She turned her head to the left and right. After looking at the horrors of the room she was in, she struggled for freedom. Her eyes filled with tears as she made muffled moans, begging someone, anyone for help. When she heard footsteps she knew they belonged to her captor.
To Nicole’s surprise, a naked woman with long brown hair walked in. Her surprise turned to fear when she saw lust inside the woman’s deep brown eyes. She twisted her body on the hard surface she was lying on and moaned loudly.
Wordlessly, the woman smiled and showed her clothespins. What could she possibly do with clothespins? The answer came when she applied one on her left nipple. Nicole screamed loudly and gave muffled begs for her captor to stop. When the woman put another clothespin on her right nipple she almost hyperventilated from the pain. Moaning, her eyes begged the woman with tears of fear and pain for freedom.
“You love pain don’t you?”
“Mmm nnmm hmmm!”
“Let me give you a good dose of pain!”
Nicole gave a muffled shriek when the large, thick bullwhip licked against her stomach. The whip cracked through the air again onto the top of her right breast. Again and again the whip popped and cracked onto Nicole’s bare flesh and her moans of pain and protest grew louder and louder. The whip licked her pussy again and again and Nicole continued to scream louder with each thrash.
She closed her eyes and waited for the next strike of the whip. When it didn’t come, she sighed in relief. Suddenly she felt something wet against her pussy. The woman was eating her out! Nicole moaned in pleasure, protest, and pain as the woman played with the clothespins on her nipples. She felt the tongue go deeper and deeper into her pussy. Her moans became louder as the pleasure from her tongue caused an orgasm to rumble deep inside her pussy and spill out juices all over the woman’s tongue.
The woman stopped eating her out and took out the gag.
“Please, stop this! Let me go! Let me gmmmph mmm hhm hmm! Don’t kiss me again! Keep your mouth off of me you lesbian freak!”
Nicole moaned when the woman kissed her. She realized calling her a freak might have been a big mistake. Death lurked inside her eyes and Nicole begged for her life.
“Please, I’m sorry! Don’t kill me, I don’t want to die!”
“Then you should have never been born!”
The woman looked like she was going to strangle her. Strangely, her eyes changed from death to fear. What could her captor be afraid of? The fear changed to the cold emptiness it had when she first walked into the room. After taking her hands away from Nicole’s throat, she knocked her out with chloroform again.
Nicole awakened strapped to a chair. What was that in front of her, some kind of huge machine? She heard voices around her.
“Well done Glenna. You almost lost your self control there.”
“I’m not sure what came over me Molly. I suppose you’ll tell me later right?”
“She will tell you when you are finished with your third mission. In the meantime start the machine.”
Nicole was too exhausted to beg for release and knew they wouldn’t do it anyway. Her eyes filled with tears again. Suddenly she saw a strange bright white light. The light expanded but before it reached her, it suddenly disappeared. What was going on?
“Glenna, what happened?”
“She pressed the right button Leader…so that means the Machine’s broken.”
“No. It’s not broken. It’s been sabotaged.”

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:30 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote