Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 12:13 PM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 6
The Second Test

“For your next test we are sending you alone to capture one of our own. She is pretending to be a rogue agent and is pretty damn good in what she does. You’ll probably need to leave New Orleans for this one. This file will have all the information you’ll need and we have brought your car here if you feel like you need it.”
“Is there anything else?”
“Yes. You will not be monitored during your pleasure session. We have picked out a safe word for your victim to use in case things get too intense for her. It is inside the file.”
“What if she’s gagged?”
“We have safe words and actions for all scenarios. Remember it this way, if she does something strange or out of the ordinary then stop.”
After Glenna received her next assignment she saw Hillary and Nancy. She called out to them but they didn’t hear her. After calling a second time they finally turned around.
“What were you two arguing about yesterday?”
“I don’t remember arguing, do you Hillary?”
“No…I do remember arguing with Jamie Brooks about who can use what instrument in the best way…but I didn’t argue with you…”
“It was after my first test, don’t you remember?”
“No…and I don’t think I remember you either. Welcome to the Society.”
“What’s wrong with you? You act like…”
“Like what?”
“Like you can’t remember the entire day…”
“No, we remember something about our leader telling Molly that she was next in line or something.”
Glenna politely excused herself and slowly walked away. Didn’t Molly tell her that it was against the rules to blank anther member’s mind before she went to bed? Her distrust for Molly grew further and she made a note to take whatever Molly told her with a grain of salt. For now, she decided to work on her mission. She looked inside the file to see who she was supposed to kidnap and almost had a heart attack! Jamie Brooks was her target…didn’t Hillary just talk about her? What if Jamie knows something too? Glenna decided to put her paranoid thoughts aside. After all, she was assigned to this mission by another woman named Whitney.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana ended up being the town where Miss Brooks was hiding. Glenna found it was unusually easy to locate her. When Glenna found her house she was amazed that Miss Brooks was really Mrs. Brooks. Glenna knew she could kidnap someone alone easily, but while in bed with her husband? She thought that was probably why Jamie wasn’t trying to hide.
She waited in the shadows for something to happen and wasn’t sure about how to kidnap Jamie. Suddenly she remembered what Molly said, “It would have been the best thing to erase Tina’s mind instead of debating whether or not to save her.” Glenna then knew what had to be done.

“Well done Glenna, I see you have brought our target…but who else is that?”
“He is Mr. Brooks. I brought him here to cover up any possible exposure.”
“What made you think of doing so?”
“Your first lesson.”
“Very nice, I am proud of you. Now where should Mr. Brooks be now?”
“He should be in the Machine Room. He is supposed to stay there until I’m ready to blank my victim’s mind.”
“Well done again! I will take Mr. Brooks to where he needs to be, you take care of Jamie.”
Glenna took Jamie’s limp body to the torture room. She paused, wondering how she was going to have fun with her victim. Her eyes danced around various instruments until she finally decided upon the rack.
The rack was a humongous table and looked like it would fit in with the torture devices in London’s famous Terror Tower. There were four large eyebolts with an equal amount of leather straps. Two were drilled into one end and the other two were secured to a heavy metal bar at the other end. The bar of had a winch to painfully stretch out the victim’s arms and legs. Glenna didn’t want to hurt Jamie on this test and didn't want to use the winch. She did think that the rack was the best punishment for a rogue agent.

“Wake up you little bitch!”
“What…where am I?”
“You know where you are!”
Jamie’s head slowly cleared and she noticed that the ceiling above her head looked horrifyingly familiar. When she realized where she was she screamed bloody murder and begged Glenna not to torture her.
Glenna laughed and showed Jamie a pinwheel. Jamie shrieked as the sharp metal spokes poked her breast hard. The wheel slowly pricked closer and closer to her nipple. Jamie begged Glenna not to do it, but she didn’t listen. As the spiked wheel came to rest on Jamie’s nipple, she screamed in pain.
“Please, stop, please no more it hurts!”
“It’s going to hurt worse bitch! Think of how much it’ll hurt on your pussy!”
“No, God please no!”
Glenna enjoyed causing pain to the “rogue agent.” She slowly let the pinwheel roll from Jamie’s breast to her stomach. Jamie continued to beg and scream for help. As the spikes pierced her labia, she screamed like a banshee.
After a few minutes of metal in Jamie’s pussy, Glenna decided to spice things up a bit. She found a good looking instrument of torture. It looked like an arm with five fingers attached to the end of it. Glenna had seen one of the other agents use the device earlier and knew she could do it.
She pushed the device against Jamie’s left breast and pressed a button. The metal fingers closed around her breast, painfully squeezing it. Jamie squealed like a frightened pig in pain. Glenna got a second device and did the same thing to her right breast. Jamie never liked her breasts to be squeezed while she was the victim. She screamed and Glenna didn’t hear her say the safe word. She was too busy looking at Jamie’s pussy. She wanted her pussy so badly all of a sudden. After releasing the devices on her breast, Glenna hungrily slid her tongue into Jamie’s pussy. She moaned and used the safe word again, but Glenna still didn’t hear her.
“B…baa oooh banana!”
“Mmm, your pussy is sooo yummy you little rogue bitch!”
“Please, stop licking me, oh please stop! I SAID BANANA!”
Glenna’s tongue went deeper and deeper. Jamie wondered why Glenna wasn’t paying attention to her pleas. Usually Glenna followed orders! She was really getting scared now. When Glenna stopped licking her pussy, she was relieved until she saw the massive 10 inch strap on dildo Glenn had in her hand. Jamie once again used the safe word and then screamed. She recognized Glenna’s eyes and that caused her to struggle for her life.
“Oh God please don’t kill me! Don’t please! No, don’t fuck me!”
“Shut up bitch! I’ll do whatever I want because you’re a whore, a slut, and my fuck toy!”
“Please, no don’t do it please NOOOMMMMPH!”
Glenna was tired of that mouth. She wanted to fuck her little fuck slut and then kill her. Wait where did death come from? Suddenly Glenna got scared, what was happening to her? Was she becoming a monster? The thoughts lasted only for a moment before being dismissed. She knew that death was the only way to achieve true sexual pleasure. She rubbed the large dildo at the entrance of Jamie’s pussy. Jamie moaned through the ball gag, begging Glenna to not fuck her. Her scream would have echoed around the world were it not for the gag when Glenna rammed half of the dildo into her tight little pussy. She fucked her with it harder and harder and faster and faster. Jamie’s moans became louder and more animal sounding. She no longer sounded human when the entire dildo was rammed hard down her pussy. Her moans of pain, suffering, and pleasure were enough to send Glenna over the edge and she came all over the strap on and Jamie’s pussy. Jamie, feeling Glenna’s cum and juices couldn’t hold her shame inside any longer and came herself. Jamie softly moaned in pain every time she took a breath.
LK Leader and Molly were watching the entire process at the control room. They both knew that the machine would have to be fired up again. Hopefully no other member would have to have their minds wiped. The secret plan was becoming a burden to them and it was not even halfway done.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote