View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 01:26 AM   #1
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink Heard a good one lately? How about a bad one?

Post your best (or worst!) jokes, riddles, and puns here. Preferably, they should be at least slightly related to the forum topics, or sex, in some way, shape, or form. Bad ones are often better than the good ones! Here are a few of my worst ones to get things started.

=======================

A sadist had his masochist tied spread-eagled to the bed. The sadist just stood there, looking at the poor girl as if trying to decide what to do to her.

Finally, the masochist cried out, "Whip me! Beat me! Make me scream!"

The sadist just looked at her and replied, softly, "No."

=======================

Q: What's the difference between a slut and a sex slave?

A: A slut lives to fuck. A sex slave fucks to live.

=======================

Q: What's the difference between a pygmy and a cheerleader?

A: One is a cunning runt. The other is a running...

=======================

A doctor was examining a patient when suddenly he heard a loud scream from the room next door. He looked out the door and saw a male patient running down the hall, clutching his cock, with his blond nurse chasing him with a pan of scalding hot water. The doctor yelled after them, "Nurse! I told you to prick his boil!"