View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 07:31 PM   #6
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

I think you will never get an honest answer because you have shown people's votes to the public. No one here will vote yes and have their name out there for all to see.
You have a point, there.

In any case, I can publicly say that I don't feel too sorry for bitches who cause untold harm to others, getting raped.

And the same goes for men. What? Am I supposed to feel sorry for a piece of shit that abused a little girl getting it in the ass himself? So he/she destroys a life but he/she get to keep his/her own intact?

Ask God for forgiveness. I'm not in the forgiveness business. And sure as hell I ain't no God.
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote