View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 06:37 PM   #4
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
I voted no but i understand what you are saying.The hypocrisy in saying someone deserves a beat down for doing something bad.Or a state legally killing someone for the crime of ,killing someone.I don't know how you could come to the conclusion that someone deserves to be raped unless the way you were(the state) going to punish people was by their crime.Like a rapist then should be raped ,a killer killed,a thief stolen from.....

Although when most people apply the"she should be raped"to a woman.It seems to have to do with what she is wearing or how loose she is.Obviously that f**ked up but i have heard guys say it b4.

Interesting question...

Well, I'm talking morally here. For instance, there are cases in which a woman clearly falsely accuses a man of having raped her. This is not a light charge. Any innocent man who is accused of a crime like that will have his life ruined.

In a case like that, suppose after the dust has settled, the man is not convicted ( his reputation went to the dogs, though...) and then you learned that, a few months down the line, that woman gets gang raped, this time for real, but the guys who did it escape justice.

Will you be feeling sorry for her? Or you will be saying: "Fuck the bitch. She deserved it..."
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote