View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 06:26 PM   #3
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I voted no but i understand what you are saying.The hypocrisy in saying someone deserves a beat down for doing something bad.Or a state legally killing someone for the crime of ,killing someone.I don't know how you could come to the conclusion that someone deserves to be raped unless the way you were(the state) going to punish people was by their crime.Like a rapist then should be raped ,a killer killed,a thief stolen from.....

Although when most people apply the"she should be raped"to a woman.It seems to have to do with what she is wearing or how loose she is.Obviously thats f**ked up but i have heard guys say it b4.

Interesting question...

Last edited by theDarkOne; 10-19-2008 at 09:38 PM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote