View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 01:17 AM   #7
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fascinating stuff Prey, don't think I could add anything there.

Back to my original point, I guess I'm saying if 2 women joined the forum today saying this, I would be turned on by the latter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthywhore
I’m a dirty whore and slut that needs to be put in her place, please rape me, I’ve attached several pics of my cunt in the air.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexylawyer
I’m a 23 year old lawyer who is quite bossy to her boyfriend and tend to kick him in the nuts with my shoe. He deserves it, as do all you men here, you’re animals. I’d never let you touch me, but just to satisfy my curiosity after these dreams I’ve been having, I might aswell listen to what you’d do to me if given the chance, here’s a pic of me in my work clothes sitting on a bench, that's all your getting.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote