Thread: Bikini Barista
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 02:04 AM   #4
knightwriter

knightwriter has initial reputation

Pale illumination crept into the back of the van. She was a sight to behold. Her hair was fanned out around her head. Her eyes were wide discs of terror that dared not look away from me. Her arms were bound behind her as she lay on her back in a painful contortion. Her heavy breasts flattened out against her chest like slightly deflated balls discarded on a playground. Her knees were shyly open for me. God I wanted her so bad.

“Look,” I said, “I want to fuck you.” She immediately began to whimper. I brought my finger to my lips and hushed her. “I’ll make you a deal. If you play along and cooperate I’ll go nice and slow and when I’m done I won’t cum in you, okay?”

She shook her head vehemently and cried. I could hear her moaning deep in her throat even through the tape over her mouth. Holding the knife between us I began to undo my belt buckle.

“Look,” I said, “if you want to make this a fight that’s fine. But then I’m going to make it hurt. You can forget me going slow. And I’m going to blow my whole fucking load inside you.” She continued to whimper and squirm. She kicked her legs like she was slowly pedaling a bicycle, like a child throwing a tantrum.

“In fact,” I said, “if you do that, then I’ll keep you around. Maybe fuck you five or six times. And I‘ll be sure to fuck you everywhere, in the ass, in the mouth, everything. So it’s up to you.” I could barely make out her pathetic mewling.

She was trying to say “please don’t rape me.”

“We are going to have sex regardless,” I stated flatly. “I can guarantee you that. Now do you want it to be gentle? Or do you really want me to show you what rape is?” She shook her head. “You want it gentle then?” She shook her head. I sighed in exasperation and pulled my belt out of the loops on my pants. In another moment I slid my jeans off. With one hand I stroked my penis out of my boxers. It bobbed in the air as it steady continued to stiffen. I moved toward her. She twisted her body away and tried to kick at me. She was going to fight. There would be no talking her out of it. Fine.

I wasn’t going to fuck around. I gripped the knife tightly in one hand and backhanded her with my free hand across the face as hard as I could. It hurt my knuckles. I suppose it was even worse for her. I saw her eyes swim out of focus. I didn’t wait for her to reorient herself and instead thrust my hips between her open thighs. With my free hand I guided my penis toward her vagina. I stabbed into her but she was dry as sandpaper. I tried to thrust into her but the friction was too much. She tried to twist her hips away from me to make it difficult. I heard her groan through the tape over her mouth. Rape was a lot harder than I thought.

I wasn’t smart enough to bring any lube; next time I promised myself. I worked up some saliva in my mouth and then spit into my hand. I rubbed it on my penis. I was rock hard. Jesus, I wanted this woman bad. I’d have fucked her in the middle of a police station at this point. I needed to be in her like a crack addicted whore ignoring the dying cries of their baby in a crib while they’re reaching for one more puff. She was trying to scoot away from me. I grabbed her hips with both hands, pressing the flat of the knife against her left hip, and pulled her hips into mine. With very careful aiming and consistent pressure I began to stab my erection into her vagina. She tried to push her body away from mine but I pulled her hips into me. I felt my penetrating into her now.

“There we go,” I soothed, “that’s it. See, you can do it.” She shook her head back and forth, her hair whipping around like it was in the wind. I arched my back and slid my penis half out of her before thrusting slowly into her again. Look, I wasn’t a virgin, okay? I had sex with five women in my life. That’s vaginal penetration. Counting blow jobs and other things it’d be higher. But this was hard. I was determined though. I thrust back into her, letting my full weight help drive me as deep into her as I could go. Then I pulled partway out again, then back into her. Slowly, I began to work into a rhythm. I was doing it. I was actually fucking her!

I began to speed up, she arched her back and tried to turn her face away from me, as if not looking at me would make it not really be happening. I felt a flash of anger. She didn’t want to cooperate, that’s fine. I reached out with my free hand and squeezed one of her breasts hard. She cried out into the tape. Yeah, fuck you bitch. And I was too, as hard as I could. I could feel the cheap carpet of the van abraiding against my palm. I imagined the same was happening to her back. I was working hard. I could feel muscles working that I never had to use when I normally fucked someone. A thin film of sweat was developing over me.

Okay so look, normally I can last. I mean average for me is probably twenty minutes or so. Well maybe not average, but the high end of average is definitely twenty minutes. Let me put it this way, I have pushed twenty minutes on more than one occasion. But that is with a consentual partner. I was doing all the work. Through the burn of exertion I could feel me rising to a climax very quickly after only a few minutes. I don’t know, maybe it was because how hot this bitch made me after thinking about doing this all day long.

“I’m going to cum inside you,” I warned through clenched teeth. She shook her head no. “The time for you to get me to cooperate has long gone,” I spat. I began thrusting a little slower but harder, like a jackhammer. I felt like a fuse about ready to blow, which I suppose I was. With one hard thrust I felt it come. I groaned, I cried out in relief and anticipation. I thrust in hard and felt myself flood into her. I thrust a few more times to make sure I milked as much of myself into her as I could. She went limp in a sobbing mess of defeat.

After my world came back into focus I realized I was flaccid and had slid out of her. I looked her in the eyes.

“If you had cooperated,” I said, “I would be letting you go right now. Yeah sure, you would have been raped. But look, you were raped anyway.” I let that sink in. She was weeping. She was sobbing. “Since you made me fight for it I’m going to take you somewhere and fuck you at least a few more times. And if you don’t cooperate, it might just end up being a few more. Understand?” She cried. “Understand?!?” I said a bit more forcefully. She nodded.

“Good.” I patted her stomach. “Now I just came inside you. Are you on birth control?” She nodded and cried some more. “Good,” I said. “Now you lay there and be a good girl and maybe you’ll get out of this sometime tonight.” I let her think about that while I moved back to the driver’s seat of the van and tried to figure out what I was going to do next.

-------
should I continue? Or write something new instead?
-Knight
knightwriter is offline   Reply With Quote