View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 12:26 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 5
Kansas City

That little bitch gave me a black eye! Grrr, I wish I could rape that little cunt again, but it would probably be too dangerous. The cops are probably keeping an eye out for me there.
My thoughts are interrupted when a stunning young girl walks by. Wow. Her picture should be in the dictionary next to innocence. Nothing she is wearing is revealing, but there's just something about her that screams innocence. She is a thin girl, but not too skiny. Her breasts look to be about a b cup and she has short brown hair. Wow her ass looks great as well as her legs! Ah, she has green eyes. How lovely it would be to look into them when they are filled with fear.

"Oh, give me a home where the Buffalo roam
Where the Deer and the Antelope play;
Where never is heard a discouraging ..."

click

"It ain't to far
Come as you are
Mmm hmm hmm mmm mmm I love this...."

click

"...about The Masked Marauder?"
"We believe he's headed north."
"What makes you think he's going north?"
"He's been traveling north ever since he left Uvalde. That is where his first reported rape has been."
"Do you believe he's raped more women than reported?"
"Yes. Most rape crimes are unreported. I would not be surprised if this man had raped 10 other women."
"Do you think he's as dangerous as The Hunter?"
"At the moment no, but we are very concerned that he will eventually kill his victims."
"Do you have any suspects?"
"No, but we do have a lead. We believe he was injured when his previous victim defended herself against him...."

click

"...still to come, a rapist is on the run somewhere in Kansas. We'll have the full story when The Factor continues."

click

"Inuyasha!"
"Kagome!"
"Why you!"

click

"Mmmmmph!"
"Don't squirm bitch."
"MMMMPH!"
"Shut up."
I can't believe how easy it was to sneak into this lovely whore's house. I loved looking at the note on the refrigerator that said her parents would be gone for the entire weekend. That leaves me alone with my fine black bitch. I have all the time in the world to fuck her and I want her to be more afraid with each passing moment!
I look towards her for the third time in the past 10 minutes. Ah, her dark, long hair looks beautiful as she's squirming trying to get free from her bonds. She's nude now and her large breasts are bouncing with each vain attempt for freedom. Her hands are tied behind her back and her legs are spread wide and tied to the bed. It must be painful to have to lay on her arms!
After a few more menacing looks, I decide now's the time to violate her. Her eyes grow wide and she makes muffled screams as I lay on top of her.
"Mmmph! mmlease! Please don't rape me!"
"Now why would I not rape you? Your cunt is mine for the taking. I own you bitch!"
"Please...I'm a virgin, please!"
"Well in that case I'll be taking all of your holes!"
She screams in protest as I kiss her sexy lips. Muffled moans emit from her mouth as my tongue invades. My hands grope her sexy, soft body. Her skin is so soft and smooth.
"Mmmm, I think I'll take you twice or maybe three times you little whore!"
"No, please no! I'll do anyting, I'll give you money!"
"Do you not know who I am?"
"I...I...please don't rape me Mr. Marauder!"
I kiss her again to muffle her protests. She squirms under me as I slowly slide a finger into her hot pussy. After moving it in and out, her pussy gets nice and wet.
"Mmm, you love this don't you? Your pussy wants to meet my hard cock!"
"No, please nommmph!"
I shove a sock into her mouth and lick her face. She tries to turn away and I slap her face. She whimpers as I kiss her neck and slide two more fingers into her tight wet pussy. It gets even wetter.
"Mmm, you're such a whore" I say as I push the head of my cock into her pussy. She moans in agony and protest as I start thrusting. Blood soon trickles out of her vagina.
"Mmmm, oooh yes you definately are a virgin, mmmm yeah such a nice whore, mmmm ooooh yes!"
"NNNMPH MMMM MMMM UUUMM MMM PHHAGHAO HGOAHGA!"
"MMm, what's that baby? You want me to fuck you harder? Well ok then my little fuck slut!"
I fuck her harder and faster and harder and faster. Her tits bounce up and down with each rough, hard thrust. I grab them and squeeze them hard. Her moans of agony soon become moans of pleasure and her pussy becomes so wet. Her moans of pleasure and wet pussy bring me over the edge and I cum hard inside of her. After disposing of about half the load, I cum all over her beautiful breasts.

*ring*

Damn, the phone is ringing...

"I'm going to ask you ONCE. Is this your parents?"
She slowly nods her head after the third ring of the phone.
"You will talk to them as if nothing's wrong. If you alert them or ANYONE that I am here you will be sorry."
She slowly nods again. I take the sock out of her mouth and put the phone to her ear.
"Hey."
"I'm...I'm doing ok?"
"No."
"I need help with some homework but otherwise I'm ok."
"Just help me!"
"Because The Masked Marauder is here!"

That fucking bitch! I slap her breasts hard and take the phone.
"Hello there."
"Please, don't hurt my daughter!"
"Well now that's entirely up to you."
"Wh..what do you mean?"
"If you don't call the cops, she will be ok...well, physically ok that is. If you call them she will have a few more holes in her body."
"You..."
"Ah, temper temper! Don't insult me or else!"
I hang up the phone and give my victim one last kiss.
"I'd love to stay and fuck you more slut, but I should move on!"

Ai, all my victims and not one time have I been able to fuck all holes. I hope that changes in Nebraska City!

edit:

NOTE: This edit is to help me remember what comes next. - RJ.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 07-20-2008 at 03:53 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote