Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 12:05 PM   #16
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 15
The Last Stand

“Is she serious? We have to get out of here! We have to run!”
“Calm down Molly. There is an agent inside the FBI who I can call. She would be able to tell us if what Melinda said was true.”
Hannah, the LK Leader, called the mole inside the FBI. She told Hannah that what Melinda said was true. The feds were coming and were going to attack all bases inside the U.S.
“I need to show you three agents everything I know about the Society. The FBI is relentless and there’s a strong possibility none of us will make it out alive.”
“…Before you tell us secrets, I need to say I’m sorry…”
“There’s no need Mira. Your mind was under the influence of someone else and you had no control. You are still one of us and nothing will ever change that. We’re sorry too for not believing you and torturing you.”

After showing the trio all secrets of the Society, the leader tried to contact the other bases of the Society that were spread all throughout the U.S. She was unsuccessful and only got static on the video screen in the control room.
“Why is there static?”
“They know our frequency and are trying to keep us from warning the others.”
“That is definitely not good. What should we do?”
“Molly, what do you think?”
“We should burn all our books to keep the feds from gaining our knowledge. After we fight the feds we will all flee to the mansion you bought some time ago in Canada.”
“I agree. We also need to call all of our agents back and inform them of the situation.”
Hannah played around with the signal and was able to contact many agents. She didn’t know how long the range of the signal was or if it even lasted throughout the distress call.
“This is a distress call to all LK agents by their Leader. Our Society has been discovered and we need time to destroy all evidence of us. If you are within twelve hours of New Orleans you are to report to our base. If you are beyond that range, flee to Canada. One of us will contact you all later with instructions.”

Twelve hours later there were at least three hundred agents at the LK base. All women had grim expressions on their faces. Hannah sighed and got up to speak.
“The Greatest Agent of ours is not dead.”
There were many gasps and mummers from the crowd. Had she called all of them to destroy her sister? How was her sister alive?
“I know that this is all a shock to many and you have questions as to how and why she’s alive. The answers will come later because right now we have worse things to worry about.”
“Her mind has been erased and she knows nothing of her betrayal, but before she erased her mind she told the FBI about us.”
Panic struck the women. They screamed and wailed in despair. Hannah called for silence and they continued to listen to their leader.
“Today we will have our last stand. We must destroy all evidence of our existence after the FBI attack. There is not enough time to destroy everything before they come. Everyone will get weapons from the armory and use the weapons that best fit you…”

The FBI sent a horde of agents to take a look at the supposed cult of lesbians. The numerous black vans surrounded the large mansion and there was no sound. They saw a huge bonfire burning bright, destroying all of the notes and books in the library. They all knew women were in there and Agent Barnes decided to give them a chance to surrender.
“This is the FBI. Come out from the mansion and surrender or we will result to any and all kinds of force to bring you in.”
“Give them their answer Glenna.”
Suddenly Agent Barnes heard a large bang. What was that? It sounded like…like…a rocket launcher!
The rocket from the rocket launcher was aimed straight at Agent Barnes. Before he had time to react to his revelation of what the weapon was, the rocket exploded around him. The explosion took out five vans and many FBI agents.
Before the Society had time to celebrate, a chopping sound filled the air. They all looked at each other with dread as four helicopters arose from the horizon. They had three rockets from the rocket launcher left.
As FBI agents surrounded the house, Molly, Hillary, and Nancy used sniper riffles to take them out. At the same time, all three helicopters became victims to the rocket launcher. The fourth one was damaged but able to land on the roof of the mansion. Feds stormed the roof and killed many LK agents. They had to abandon the roof and took positions inside the house. As the battle waged on, LK lost the front yard.
“I don’t think we can keep this up Leader.”
“We can do it. Hand me my assault riffle Molly.”
When Hannah joined the battle, the women found their strength to fight. Fed agents fell more and more. The women retook the front yard and the feds continued to be driven back. Suddenly a sniper had Hannah in their sights. The world seemed to stand still after the shot was fired. Molly, Glenna, and all LK agents looked on in horror as they saw their leader stagger back and fall to the ground, blood flowing from a bullet wound in her forehead.
With their leader dead LK agents were very, very angry. They found the strength to continue the long fight. Eventually, all of the fed agents were killed and the black vans were destroyed.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:33 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote