View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 06:59 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 8
Forest River

"I have to hurry. They probably weren't fooled when I tried to say I wasn't going to Canada. Ok, there should be a map of North Dakota somewhere in here..."

While keeping my eyes on the road, I open the glove compartment and dig through it.

"Texas, Louisiana, ah here it is! Grrr! I need gas soon! Ok there's the town of Grand Forks...no. I shouldn't go into a big city. No, that's what they want me to do. Ok, small towns, small towns."

My eyes glimpse at a small town at the intersection of two railroads. "Ah, perfect! Forest River. That has a nice ring to it."

"You're going to Canada? Me too! I won't be staying long. I just want to find out who my mother is. I was adopted."

"I won't be staying long either. Maybe we can go together and save gas. Where are you from? You have a southern style accent."

"Texas. I know I've heard it all before. Electric chair, executing the mentally ill, too many executions, George Bush, The Hunter, The Masked Marauder."

"The Hunter? The Masked Marauder? Who are they?"

"Wait you haven't heard? It was all over...it's not important. Um, when were you planning to leave?"

"Today, but it's not everyday a cute Texan walks into the town gas station."

"Oh I bet! And it's not everyday I see a beautiful flower in the North."

She giggles and invites me to spend the night at her house. Ah, an opportunity! I don't want her to think I'm dangerous, so I politely decline the offer. She asks again and emphasizes that she lives alone. I appear to think about it for a bit and appear to reluctantly take her up on her offer. This is going to be the easiest rape ever done!

We drive a short distance to her house. She's in her car and me in mine. As we walk into the house, I realize that I have to go to the bathroom very very badly. I ask her where it is and she points to it.

Ok, this is it! Go do business and then rape this beautiful northern flower!

As I step out of the bathroom I look for her and to my surprise she is sitting on her bed completely naked. Her short brown hair covers half her face in a tantalizing and teasing manner. Her breasts perk out and her pussy is hairless.

"Wow...you...wow." I manage to spurt out. She giggles and invites me to the bed. Without hesitation I quickly remove my clothes and sit next to her.

"Oh my, that is an impressive size!" She exclaims. I grin and start kissing her lovely lips. She moans in passion and slowly lays down onto the bed, taking me with her. My hands slowly move all over her body. I get my big hard cock ready to go inside her.

"Mmmmm! Wait we need to have protection! Like a condom or other things."

Oooh! Looks like I'm going to rape someone after all!

"Condoms are for the weak!" I say with an evil grin in my eye.

"No, please no don't do this!"

Ignoring her protest, I plunge my meat inside her warm, wet pussy. She moans with more protest than pleasure.

"Ple...ple...please don't!"

"Oh come on this is what you wanted all along!"

She opens her mouth to reply but can't catch her breath as I start fucking her hard and fast. Her gorgeous mouth forms a perfect O as I continue violating her. She puts her hands on my chest in an effort to push me away. I grab her hands and roughly pin them over her head. She struggles hard now, trying to get her pussy away from my cock. It doesn't work and I fuck her harder than ever!

My cock starts to throb. We both feel it. She screams out in protest and begs me not to cum inside her. I give her the same evil look and allow my warm, sticky juices to coat her insides. She stops resisting me and tears begin to flow from her perfect eyes.

"Why? You could have gotten me pregnant! You could have given me a disease!"

I get off of her and begin putting my clothes back on. She gets angry at me for ignoring her.

"Hey, aren't you going to answer me? Why did you do that?"

I laugh. "Because I'm The Masked Marauder...oh...SHIT!"

I quickly bolt from the room faster than she can see me. Running quickly, I get into my car and start driving like hell.

SHIT SHIT SHIT! Why did I tell her that? Stupid! Now the police will have more information against me! They couldn't prove it was me without a facial description from a witness! DAMN DAMN DAMN!

I gotta get to Canada by tonight. Maybe they won't know about a serial rapist. No one in North Dakota seems to have any knowledge of me. Ok, relax. In a little while you'll be in Winnipeg, Canada. Maybe Mom can allow me to stay in Canada with her.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote