View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 07:13 AM   #40
kindzaza
Privileged Member

kindzaza Level 1 (100+)kindzaza Level 1 (100+)

Title: Caddy Compson

Sir Nik is a hollywood BDSM legend...an icon even...he was strutting the Sunset Boulevard sidewalks, whippin and screwin Motley Crue chics when I was a zitty faced senior in high school jacking off about tyin up and screwin Motley Crue chics...he's had more slaves than most pharohs and he pretty much helped define the entire BDSM subculture in Los Angeles...Caddy is one of Nik's girls...You may notice the riveted-on steel collar...Caddy wears that everyday...she never takes it off...You may notice her large amount of labia piercings...That is so Nik can lock her vagina shut...You may notice that Caddy can endure some wicked treatment...All of Nik's girls learn to play as hard as he likes...it's very hard folks...We can't even shoot and sell the types of things he does on a weekly basis in his personal life...Our shoots remain a bit light for the likes of Sir Nik actually...We can't show blood or piss or even raised welts...we can't shoot tears and crying...All of which you can catch him doing in LA clubs and parties...I love this town...back to Caddy...So we met Caddy through the scene in LA...not through an agency as a model...through Sir Nik as his slave and fuckdoll...and she is a hot one...for those of you who like hard, tiny little bodies with tiny tits, flat tummies and a perfectly round ass...like I do...Caddy is a real treat...under that fragile exterior and claims of shyness, I think Caddy is on fucking fire...and Nik is in sadistic-prowl mode...a dramatically sincere update...whip lovers will dig this one...actually, if you have an opinion about whipping, let us know what it is..

Format: W4V
Duration: 25 Min
Size: 316.32 MB
Resolution: 960x720

Download:
http://rapidgator.net/file/6a8441450...njhrf.rar.html

http://k2s.cc/file/e51cc305a5bb7/sr0618njhrf.rar
kindzaza is offline   Reply With Quote