View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 12:32 PM   #2
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

PART TWO

But that wasn’t all he wanted. Suddenly he pointed the gun right at Susan and barked “Get your clothes off!”

“Please,” she begged, looking even more frightened than before. “You’ve got our money, the car keys are in the purse -“

“Shut up!” he rasped. “Get ‘m off! You too!”

That last was aimed at me. I was stunned. Was the guy bisexual? He looked far too wasted to be able to get it up to rape even one person, never mind two.

Susan took her jacket off and began unbuttoning her blouse, though her hands were shaking so badly she could hardly do it. I wanted to reassure her that I thought the guy was too sickly to be able to rape her, but I didn’t dare say that in front of him. I concentrated in getting my own clothes off, still wondering what he had in mind. By the time I was finished, Susan’s jacket, skirt, and sensible flat shoes were piled neatly on a chair, and she was bending down to peel her stockings off. Her body, now clad only in white bra and panties, was trim and shapely. My dick stiffened and perked up just a little, and I hoped she wouldn’t notice. The disgusting creep with the gun was almost drooling.

“Everything!” he snapped when she was done with the stockings. The bra and, after a timid protest which provoked a burst of profanity, the panties joined the rest of her clothes on the chair. She stood there completely naked, one arm across her breasts and the other hand covering her crotch.

“Into the bedroom!” the thug growled, swinging the gun in a broad gesture to include both of us. We padded in there and he followed us.

He gestured at the bed and looked me right in the eye. “Fuck her. Now.”

I was stunned. I’d had him pegged right -- he must be in such bad shape he couldn’t get it up, especially not in a tense situation like this. Most likely he’d tried during one or two previous robberies and failed humiliatingly. But he could still enjoy watching a show. And enjoy degrading us.

For the first time since being ordered to strip, Susan and I looked each other in the eye. “But.....but.....” she babbled. I noticed she was very pale.

“Do it!” the guy roared. “Do it or I’ll blow both your heads off!”

“Susan.....” I said, “I’m sorry.....look at him, he’ll really do it if we don’t.....”

Now I can’t deny the situation was starting to turn me on. Yes, I was being held at gunpoint in my own bedroom by some fried-brain freak who’d already stolen my wallet and might well shoot both of us no matter what we did, for all I knew. But still -- there was Susan, a very attractive woman I’d even fantasized about sometimes, standing naked in front of me - and as weird and scary as the situation was, I was almost certainly about to have sex with her.

She looked quickly from side to side and gulped. Shaking, she sat down on the edge of the bed, then swung her legs up and lay down. I lay down beside her. It was a narrow bed and my flank was pressed against hers. Her eyes were closed and her thighs were squeezed tightly together, but her trembling flesh was warm and soft, and my dick almost immediately sprang fully erect and rigid.

I rolled over, half on top of her, trying to keep my mind off the beady-eyed pervert watching us intently. She flinched and turned her face away.

“Susan, I’m really sorry,” I murmured. On some level I did feel sorry for her, but the fact is, I was excited. I supposed that I should have felt ashamed, but that was washed away in the thrill that coursed through me as I felt her legs slowly edge apart underneath mine. I settled into position and reached down between our bodies to guide myself in.

She flinched again and made a little squeak when she felt my fingers on her lower lips, and shivered slightly when I guided the head of my dick to her entrance. She grunted in pain as I tried to push in - she was so dry I could hardly do it. I could have forced my way in with a couple of hard lunges, but that would have really hurt her, maybe even injured her. I pulled back a little.

“Do it, man! Fuck her!” barked the junkie impatiently. I put my fingertips to my mouth and wet them as much as I could, then quickly reached down and stuck my fingers in her a little ways, slickening the entrance. It wasn’t much but it was something. Susan whimpered, whether from disgust or humiliation or something else I couldn’t tell.