View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 01:50 AM   #87
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have fantasies which involve both. One of the hold-down ones goes like this: During some struggle and fighting, I rip a bit of her clothing away, just to get things started. Pull her top down, and rip up (or off) her pantyhose. But at a certain point, I get my victim on her back, and shove her (left) arm under the small of her back where I grip it with my left hand, at her wrist. Thus secured, I use my (left) elbow and/or my forearm to pin her other (right) arm down.

Thus, I have both her arms incapacitated with just one (left) hand (and arm). This frees up my right hand for whatever I need to or want to do, be it stroking her, hitting her (if she's not sufficiently compliant yet), ripping off more clothing, pulling up her skirt, or guiding my cock into her cunt!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote