View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 04:11 AM   #214
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

MIA’s of the 3rd Gulf war Part 30

Claire groaned, and came too, that dream again, of when she was first captured, she tried to move and gasped and groaned a she was still against the cell door, stood, tied upright, the thing was still up her ass, fuck it was really thick and hard, the dream, when all she was worried about was being made to suck cock and having her breasts beaten and raped. She inadvertantly pressed back feeling the thick hard dildo up her arse, she slowly humped her hips to fuck herself on the dildo in her cunt, she shuddered her sex was more than wet and excited around it she had come so many times against this door, she eased up and down on it slowly feeling her cunt tighten on it again. Her butt squeezed the thing in her ass and she let out a moan of frustration, she did it again and again, she trembled fuck she needed cock, in her ass, in her cunt, she eased her cunt up and down the dildos thick shaft, "Please I need cock please? Please!" Outside her cell the guard at the end of the corridor heard her, whatched her big breasts shudder and tremble squeezed through the feeding hatch of the door, her nipples thickening and becoming erect. "I need cock! So bad I need cock!" Clair groaned and pressed her cunt down on the dildo hard, trying to remember all those bastards raping her face, making her swallow their seed, raping her tits, she fucked the dildo harder and harder, shuddering and gasping as she came.

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 03-20-2018 at 01:00 AM.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote