View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 02:56 PM   #1
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default What are y'all doing Friday nights?

This being Friday afternoon, I look forward to this evening when I go to the bar with the boys. First a quick shower, shit and a change of clothes at work, then out to the bar to play pool and get some JD and beers with the group. Get drunkish, just enough so I have my wits about me and not get robbed by the cab driver. If we have a non-drinker as nominated driver, I can drink even more. It pays to do my homework first.

When I get home late, talk nice to my good wife who will as usual be good enough to wait up for me, keep the house warm (it is starting to get cold at night up here) and pour me coffee and make me something to eat before I go to bed and sleep like the drunken, inconsiderate pig I will be at that point.

Of course, there is a price to pay. Tomorrow night is her night, which means we get to go anywhere she wants, see any fucking sob movie she likes, take in a play or even worse go visit friends. Even sex later if she wants it.

That's my lot for the weekend. What about you guys and gals?