View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 09:49 AM   #87
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As your legs slowly part under my pressure, I notice that you turn your head and close your eyes. Your lips are also moving, like you are trying to speak but can't get the words out. All actions designed to separate yourself from the real world. And what is about to happen. I can't have that, I want your willing participation in these sexual escapades, but failing that I want you to at least experience it.

Sliding your wrists together so I can grab them and pin them with one hand. Freeing up a hand to wrap it around your throat. "Open your eyes Marcie, open your eyes and watch my cock side into your pussy."