Thread: Cult of Cthulhu
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:25 PM   #11
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Aaaaaiiiieeeee-aaaahhh!” she cries out as the whip lands solidly between her vaginal folds, her back arching as far as it can, neck straining and arms and legs twisting against their tight bonds. Her hips burn horribly, a lash mark appearing between her legs. She can feel an open tear inside her, blood leaking out already. She lowers her head, panting, biting down on her lower lip to keep herself from crying out.
The man grunts and strides over to her, gripping her hair. “You bleed easy cunt. I thought you were some big, tough warrior.” He lets her face drop, slapping her hard across the right cheek. “Guess all you’re really good for is fucking!”
He jams the whip handle into her vagina, making her groan as she feels her lips pressing down on it, trying to push it down. “The only thing good about you, whore, is down here. Between them spicy legs of yours.”
She leans back, groaning, teeth grit against one another to keep from crying out, hands opening and shutting in agitation. The man laughs, pulling out the whip and slapping her across the face. “Fucking whore,” he hisses, gripping her hair. “Suck on your own cum, you slut!”
She doesn’t fully understand the meaning of this at first, until the man is ramming the handle end between her lips, forcing the corded leather into her mouth and thrusting it savagely. She can taste it, her own blood mixed with the wet lubrication her body let out to try and lessen the pain. It is all so humiliating for her. This man...
“Uuuahhh!” she cries out, spitting out the handle as a fist lands in her stomach, twisting her insides.
“Oi, John!” says the first man. “What are you doing?”
“Well...” says the man, “can’t let the woman have too much fun with herself? After all... we’re here to hurt her for the master.”
She stares at the man coldly, her eyes boring holes into him. But the men ignore her completely. “What do you have in mind?” says the first.
“Oh, nothing much,” says the man, twisting the whip cord around his wrist. “Just some good tenderizing of the beef here.”
The first chuckles. “Go ahead then. I’ll watch. Feel free to fuck her after, but I’ll have her sweet cunt right after.”
“Yeah...” says the man, standing before her, pulling back his fist. “I can really get into this.”
She stares at him, her heart thundering. She’s already taken a lot of abuse from both men, hell, from the whole of the small group who’d been dragging her down here. What more could they do to her? But looking at the man before her, she knows they’re just getting started. And for once, she begins to pray.
That’s when the blow comes. The fist grinds into her stomach, knocking the breath out of her. She grunts, squeezing her eyes shut. “That’s only the first,” says the man, following the blow with a second to the stomach. “And second...”
He smiles, counting the blows he lands on her stomach, making her cry out briefly before another blow lands, the veins on her neck straining, hands clenching and unclenching. She looks up into the sky, wishing it all to stop. Then cries out as a blow lands between her legs.
“Oh, that one got a real nice scream from you eh?” he says. And he lands another blow between her legs making her yell. “Good,” he whispers next to her ear.
“When I get out of this, I’m going to kill you,” she hisses.
The man slams his fist into her crotch, grinding it into her pelvis, making her eyes bulge, the scream tearing through her lungs. “No...” says the man, shaking his head, then slams his fist across her right cheek and grips her hair tightly, jerking it up. “I don’t think so.”
And again he lands a blow on her crotch. He keeps at this, making her scream, switching between her stomach and crotch, sometimes even slamming his fist into her face at full force so blood and spit fly. She feels her cheeks swell but at once feels the cooling of her abilities closing the wounds. It makes the man above her laugh. Her pain and agony, it amuses him. She’ll kill him.
Then a blow lands somewhere unexpected. At the side of her neck. She feels her larynx crunch, her eyes rolling back into her head as she feels herself die once more and then there’s that ghost of the monster, laughing and chuckling. Forcing her spirit back into her body, activating more of her energies to heal and close the wounds or open obstructions. Making her gasp out loud as she feels her blockages open up again, the man at her hips laughing as he thrust savagely, grinding his pelvis against her.
“I knew you were a masochist, you cunt,” he says, thrusting up into her again, pushing into her pained body, so tight because of the swelling, his crotch feeling like it’s ripping her open. “You make me so hard here, wanting to fuck you cunt,” he says. “I couldn’t resist or wait for the master to put you back in.”
His teeth bite down on the side of her neck and she stares wide eyed. He knew. He’d known that his blow had killed her and yet here he is, thrusting inside her, his lust filled member growing larger and stiffer as it pounds against her tender insides. He knew.
She grunts, crying out with each thrust as the man pumps inside her hips, running his mouth down her collar bone, her sternum and then down to her breasts, his mouth suckling on her left and then nipping at it until his teeth finding her areola and he bites down, pulling savagely as if he wishes to tear it off. Through all this he is thrusting against her, pumping his hips violently.
“Oh, you’re so good bitch, so wet. When I get my next go around I’m gonna fuck your back end too.”
He grips her breasts, taking hold of her orbs and begins to pump savagely into her hips as he squeezes and crushes her mammaries in his grip. She arches her back, thrusting her head back, crying out, and the man continues to thrust. Slamming into her continuously, growing more violent and insistent with each push until he is pulling back himself, ripping at her breasts and groaning loudly as he pumps his load into her. His seed fills her sore membrane, spilling into it with a hot flash. The man thrust a few more times, spitting the last of his seed into her before letting go slowly, sliding his flaccid cock out of her hips. Her sore body drips with his white cum, mixing with a trail of blood from the whip lashes that he’d aggravated with his thrust.
The man chuckles and leans towards her. “I’m coming back cunt. For seconds!” and he squeezes her cheeks, thrusting his tongue into her mouth and kisses her deeply. He lets her go after what seems an eternity, his fingers having found their way between her lips, pushing inside, and smiles. Pushing her head away with a shove he pulls his trousers up and slaps his friend’s shoulder.
“She’s a good fuck. You ought to give her a try.”
“I did,” says the first. “And I’ll have her again.”
The second nods and walks away. The first now turns towards her, smiling with yellowed teeth. “I hope you enjoyed your reprieve cunt, because that’s all it was.”
And then he lifts his whip and Clare simply stares, her eyes going wide.

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote