View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 10:25 PM   #2
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well...I honestly dont think that a guy would ever admit something like that to a woman he is just dating casually.

This sounds bad, but that shit would really turn me on. But not like how you said it. Like if I heard it from a third party and when I questioned it, he ignored it and I knew it was true. A bad man's work is never finished, so there would most likely be the possibility that he would revert back to some bad ways and if you dont know me by now, know this: I love danger.

I think about stuff like this alot when checking out sexy guys...hmm...what is his nature? Whats the worst thing he has ever done? Had he ever hit someone? Slapped a woman? How violent does he get? All these possibilites are enough to drive me crazy and gets me really hot.

So my answer is the complete opposite of what you expected. I wouldnt run and I wouldnt hope he learned his lesson ;P

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-31-2008 at 10:30 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote