View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #99
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Actually what that person posted was pretty clear. I was only saying if to be polite. Assuming he was telling the truth and not just spouting a line of horsehocky then it is clear that he had blackmailed that girl for sex in the past and planned to keep doing for the foreseeable future.

I just hope that the girl at some point found the courage to call him on it. Tell a friend, family, police... something.

I know it makes for great fantasy, but that is where it needs to be left, strictly as fantasy. Let some asshole try to pull some crap like that with someone I love and I get wind of it. If the law didnt handle it then there are plenty of deep swamps in Florida where a body would never be found. Can anyone say "Gatorbait"!!
U tell them Big Daddy Mac!!

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote