View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 03:44 PM   #95
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
I know it makes for great fantasy, but that is where it needs to be left, strictly as fantasy. Let some asshole try to pull some crap like that with someone I love and I get wind of it. If the law didnt handle it then there are plenty of deep swamps in Florida where a body would never be found. Can anyone say "Gatorbait"!!
Actually, having something like that happen to my wife is one of my biggest fantasies (see "blackmailing into sex" thread) . Though, I have to admit that I would want it to sort of straddle the edge of her wanting/enjoying it, but also the blackmailer pushing her limits a little too far ...

Of course, if anyone actually did real damage to my wife. I'm there with ya.

(by the way, she knows and agrees with this fantasy stuff)
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote