View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 09:04 AM   #93
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by eapenetret View Post
For what it is worth, I don't think that the original poster meant to imply that he (she?) did anything to this person.
Well if you look at the beginning of Lil-Mac's first sentence, it clearly says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Wayward, if what you are telling us...
Since he used the "if clause" he's saying, he's not sure, but is expressing his feelings towards the individual if what they are implying is that they will use what they know for blackmail purposes against that individual in the future.

With that being cleared up, you can express your opinion on the subject.

Quote:
Just that it was a turn-on that she gave him very sensitive information and joked about him using it to force something out of her (a great fantasy). The fact that they've broken up makes him wonder if she regrets telling him, in case he tries now to take her up on her original (harmless) dare. Again, to me, just a fun fantasy.
Interesting *strokes beard*

Quote:
Being very new here, I am hesitant to even put in my two cents. I do so because I sometimes find all this very confusing, as I am sometimes shocked about the things that are discussed, and other times am shocked that someone is reprimanded for saying something I find very innocuous. I guest it is the nature of the beast with a board like this.
I've felt that way at times too. We don't always agree on things, but as mature adults we can agree to disagree. Not that I have an opinion on the matter per se.

The only gripe I had was with some individual who tried to come at Mac sideways.

You on the other hand, was straight forward, and expressed your view in an intelligible fashion. That I can live with.

Quote:
Not trying to start trouble... honest
I know.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote