View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 06:43 AM   #92
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl2 View Post
i have heard that certain guys want to fuck me. and have always laughed and thought they wouldnt know what to do with it. once in mexico i was really drunk in a bar with my husband and these two american guys folllowed me in to the bathroom, my husband saw this and walked in just as they walked in and they acted like they were in the wrong bathroom and left. i was in the stall already and heard talking but didnt know what happened until i came out and asked my husband.

i was on a trip with my girlfriends (without my husband) and we met more of our girlfriends. they were with their boyfriends and some other guys. well drinkinking all day and doing coke i was pretty screwed up and i went into the hotel room to use the bathroom. one of the guys came with me ( he was going to his room) well he pushed me in to my room and had my bathing suit bottoms off and would have raped me except my girlfriend was in the room bathroom and walked in yelling. he stopped , got up, and said it was my idea and left..
Although I would certainly never advocate behavior like this, I find these brushes with disaster/danger (clearly an underestimate of the danger) a bit of a turn-on. Of course, if it was written in a context that the poster was traumatized for life by what happened, I would feel entirely differently.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote