View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 06:36 AM   #91
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default my reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Wayward, if what you are telling us is that you are actually blackmailing someone for sex then you need to pack up your kit and head for the door.

Blackmail is a crime...
Blackmailing someone for sex is rape...

Seems to me you are so far across the fantasy line you cant even see it anymore.
For what it is worth, I don't think that the original poster meant to imply that he (she?) did anything to this person. Just that it was a turn-on that she gave him very sensitive information and joked about him using it to force something out of her (a great fantasy). The fact that they've broken up makes him wonder if she regrets telling him, in case he tries now to take her up on her original (harmless) dare. Again, to me, just a fun fantasy.

Being very new here, I am hesitant to even put in my two cents. I do so because I sometimes find all this very confusing, as I am sometimes shocked about the things that are discussed, and other times am shocked that someone is reprimanded for saying something I find very innocuous. I guest it is the nature of the beast with a board like this.

Not trying to start trouble... honest
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote