View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 11:09 AM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am Bill and I own a small real estate office. The market has slowed and we need to do something to increase sales; and we all know that sex sells. Leona is our receptionist, our first impression so that is where we are going to start.

I call Leona into my office and say "Leona, you are not the sexiest woman in the world dressed in your long skirts and no clevage blouses. From now on I want to see you in skirts that are well above your knees and tops that show those tits of yours. We are also going to get a table for you to sit at so that the guys have a good look when they come in the door. I will be watching and you had better make yourself visible, if you know what I mean?"
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote