View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 11:38 PM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Activist or narcistcist?

Some of the climate change protesters currently occupying part of the north runway of Heathrow airport in London, are posting self-taken photographs of their stupid grinning faces on social networking sites. This to me doesn't suggest "listen to me" so much as "look at me".

Obviously they would prefer their fellow tree huggers to massage their egos, and inflated feeling of self importance much more than effect change. Still, let's not forget that without airplanes, Bonio would be unable to fly around the world preaching about the student debt crisis and rimming Al Gore at climate change conferences.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.

Last edited by FuckingRotter; 07-12-2015 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Adding a missing letter from the title.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote