Thread: Suck This !
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 01:27 AM   #17
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

i think its a matter of the "Squeaky Wheel gets the grease" No Of course not every american agrees with the original poster. and not every american disagress...the problem is views like the ones expressed are shouted from the roof tops they are the ones that get attention because lets face it "We are all different and have different viewpoints" rarley suceeds in stirring peoples emotions which i believe is the ultimate goal.. both here and elsewhere.

I just find my self suprised that so many people are falling for what is so obviousley someone primarily interested in raising a little hell.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote