Thread: Suck This !
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 07:02 AM   #7
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

I think the brother of Smoke has came here,but welcome by the asses to their hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger View Post
Are you are Americans??? Do you have a bit of fidelity and loyalty for your country? I guess not, you are a shame and you should change your nationality and move your ass from our country. I saw some of your posts and you are just attack America again and again and support the other non-aericans who do that.
So you want the all Americans to be like a stupid fanatics "as you" who see their country in the best and any thing it did and doing is right,and any one don't see this they should fight him.
as America have some stupid asses like you it also have some rational reasonable people who could think well and could see the real world.

Quote:
But those assholes aren't Americans as I see one of them is an Egyptian idiot and a the Britian asshole, so you should say "FUCK YOU" to them rather supporting them.
Now I'm not saying that other countries like Egypt aren't great. I know that
there are great countries out there, like the State of Israel.
You don't know with who you want to play,not a fat ass like you would talk about me or my country or any other country.
It seems you have some supporters here but I can fuck all your asses easyly.

Quote:
We went to save the people of Iraq from an oppresive dictator. You are only free because of the US armed forces bailing you out of both world wars.
You didn't free them from their president only but from their money,oil,food,clothes,houses,family members and friends,and you do this by the democratic bombs and the freedom rockets!

Quote:
All of you non-americans make me sick
I'm happy for this and I'm afraid you will forced to accept this,the fat asses like you don't have any rights here,speicaly who have a wide ass hole like you.
and another thing I want to say to you:
SUCK IT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 26.jpg (51.4 KB, 455 views)

Last edited by ezzdx; 08-03-2008 at 07:17 AM.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote