Thread: Suck This !
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 04:27 AM   #5
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger
Are you are Americans??? Do you have a bit of fidelity and loyalty for your country? I guess not, you are a shame and you should change your nationality and move your ass from our country. I saw some of your posts and you are just attack America again and again and support the other non-aericans who do that.
Ah ... the sweet American sense of patriotic duty ...

Defend the fatherland's decisions at all times.

Why exactly is that? Why do you think US citiziens are obliged to support the USA while those criticising it should leave the country?
I assume you only support free speech as long as it doesn't take a path against the US ... but don't worry ... there are other regimes who act the same way. I think the US government will be very proud of you for speaking up on their behalf since they don't like any criticism anymore as well.

Quote:
But those assholes aren't Americans as I see one of them is an Egyptian idiot and a the Britian asshole, so you should say "FUCK YOU" to them rather supporting them.
So everybody who doesn't support the USA is an "asshole" now?
Well, that's quite the open-minded opinion you have there ... one might note that "Doppelgänger" is a German word, though ... nice detail for somebody being so ultra-pro-USA ...

Seriously now (if I can fake it enough here...): You are telling us people aren't allowed to speak up against the USA? Why is this?

Quote:
But I can't be complacent. I, as an American, need to be aware of the world as one picture.
Well ... you should practice some more ...

Quote:
One thing all of you non-americans need to realize is that there is a movement to destroy America and all that it stands for, both Foreign and Domestic, i've seen a lot of comments saying " oh its the government we hate, not the people".
So you're saying forces out there actually don't like the USA? Wow ... what a shock!
But ... what's the big problem? There are also movements out there to "destroy" North Korea and everything it stands for. Now while most people might argue that's a good thing because North Korea is an "evil" empire it's still the same thing. They also hate the government, not the people living there.
So what is your point? Is it not correct to support the general idea of "destroying" a nation or only when it is a nation you don't agree with?

Quote:
Funny thing is, in the United States, the government is the people.
This great government provides the most foreign aid to poor countries than any other country in the world, but most people tend to overlook that, most people overlook the fact that say 60 years ago, we came to the France's and Europes aid against the hordes of Nazi germany.
I am sure many US citizens would disagree there wholeheartedly. Although I have to assume you'd just call them illoyal assholes or something like that.

Oh ... and please don't try getting into international statistics there when it comes to the USA ... there are too many, many, many, many (enough already!) things you wouldn't want to hear ... especially not from an evil foreigner like me.

Quote:
Just to make a point, America has protected other countries that have cried out for help when in their most desperate hour.
See above ... same thing.

Quote:
All of you non-americans make me sick.
Well ... welcome to the real world.