Thread: Suck This !
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #1
doppelganger
Banned

doppelganger has initial reputation
Default Suck This !

Are you are Americans??? Do you have a bit of fidelity and loyalty for your country? I guess not, you are a shame and you should change your nationality and move your ass from our country. I saw some of your posts and you are just attack America again and again and support the other non-aericans who do that.

But those assholes aren't Americans as I see one of them is an Egyptian idiot and a the Britian asshole, so you should say "FUCK YOU" to them rather supporting them.

Now I'm not saying that other countries like Egypt aren't great. I know that
there are great countries out there, like the State of Israel.

But to live, to get the most out of my life, i would choose to live in the U.S. any day of the week.

But I can't be complacent. I, as an American, need to be aware of the world as one picture.

One thing all of you non-americans need to realize is that there is a movement to destroy America and all that it stands for, both Foreign and Domestic, i've seen a lot of comments saying " oh its the government we hate, not the people".

Funny thing is, in the United States, the government is the people.
This great government provides the most foreign aid to poor countries than any other country in the world, but most people tend to overlook that, most people overlook the fact that say 60 years ago, we came to the France's and Europes aid against the hordes of Nazi germany.

The french surely do. You forget all of the things the United states has done to help the people of this earth.

Just to make a point, America has protected other countries that have cried out for help when in their most desperate hour.

Despite what you non-americans may think, that is what we are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now.

We went to save the people of Iraq from an oppresive dictator. You are only free because of the US armed forces bailing you out of both world wars, and then we also stayed and sat through the cold war. All of you non-americans make me sick.
doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote