Thread: Hate
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 01:11 PM   #4
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

The closest I have ever come to having a muderous rage, and I can say it did have some thereaputic value for me.

Ok, let me describe.

In a role play, once many years ago, I was kept bound real tight. No water, was very very thirsty, wanted water any moisture, even swallowing cum would have been all right, but none, and that damn fucking bitch of my sister suspended me just inches from the river, I could feel it on my face, see it, needed it in my throat, and still cannot have it. My throat was dry, I screamed, but my throat being so dry, began to hurt, bad, and could not have it. I struggled against my bonds, no yield, drove me crazy, got to have it, got to have it.

Hours later, she came and I begged her, I begged her, she stood there experessionless, please please let me drink, LET ME DRINK!!!

Then she raised her foot, and jammed my face into the water. Damn such relief, and when she released me, bad mistake, I tore into her, nearly killed her. It was the worst I had ever felt.

We never had any role play after this, yeah, I discovered I could be a bitch.

Why not, it is fun being one.