View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 04:38 PM   #16
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just as a point of distinction, remember that there is "black out" and "pass out."

"Black out" is being sufficiently drunk you don't remember what you did. You wake up with bruises, cuts, minus your car keys ("where did I park the car"), damage to the car, you can't remember how you got home--or with whom!

"Pass out" is loss of consciousness. If a person is genuinely passed out, the responsible thing is to call 911. Possibly, other drugs are involved, and as they combine, the result could be lethal.

The trick is to get a girl drunk enough so her inhibitions are gone, and she may be in and out of various states of "black-out." Then you can fuck her, fuck her over, and defend yourself against rape charges later by claiming it was consensual. If there are details she can't remember, her accusations are inconsistent and suspect.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote