View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 03:51 PM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It depends on the situation for me.

Situation 1 - a rape of opportunity

1. I could care less if she does orgasm or not. What is important is that I do.

2. I guess I would prefer that she did not. I sure don't want her to enjoy it

3. Not unless it is her responding to my cock in her.

Situation 2 - a planned home invasion

1. Not when I'm raping her necessarily.

2. At some point, assuming I have plenty of time with her, shes, she will be.

3. After I've had my first shot at her, and assuming I have plenty of time I'm going to want to play with forced orgasm and orgasm denial. This would be probably done with her own vibrator though I would have one of my own along for this purpose in case she does not. And at some point I would force her to use it on herself.

As to why - the physical act of the rape would be for my pleasure only. But at some point I would want to be fucking her head as well and I can't imagine a better way than to force her to orgasm against her will. Given enough stimulation it would happen. It would be totally degrading to her. In an orgasm denial part of it I would wonder if I could get her to beg me to let her orgasm. Again, looking at the mental aspect of it entirely. There would be a physical part of it for her in that she wouldn't be walking right for a couple of days.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote