View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 03:14 PM   #6
coach

Years ago I had a girl friend that was into rape roleplay. The conversation finally came up after our sex became a little rough a few times and she slipped in the middle crying out, "please don't rape me." I stopped thinking something was wrong but later called her on it. From that point on we had a blast. We started with a few simple scenarios at home then started planning detailed scenarios including made up characters, dressing the parts and using other locations.

Some of the hottest were;
1. She worked a second job doing data entry at a local lab. She got off work and I was waiting in the parking lot to rape her in her car.
2. She went on a picnic at a local park and was attacked in the woods.
3. She played the part of a female investigative reporter doing a story on a local corrupt politician. She was to meet an informant at a hotel out of town. The man that came to see her was actually a thug sent to change her mind!

To this day it was some of the hottest sex and hardest orgasms I have ever had. The more we played, the bolder we got and the better we were at playing our characters. We also added some nastier details as we went along. If we hadn't had so many of the same personal weaknesses, it would have been a match made in heaven!