View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 07:32 AM   #4
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default An Orgy of Rape: Kardashians, and Jenners, and Hadids… Oh My CH04

An Orgy of Rape: Kardashians, and Jenners, and Hadids… Oh My!

Chapter Four: Kourtney gets Wrenched

“Well, alright,” Steel Shouted. “Let get this party started.”

In the corner of the room, seven women huddled together, trying to find strength in numbers, as seven large bikers encircled them, and began to grope and grab the helpless females.

Suddenly one of the men let out a roar that silenced the room. At 6’3” & 300 lbs. this hairy mountain of a main was called Wrench, the gang’s Mechanic. Long reddish Brown hair hung past his shoulders, and his full beard reached almost to his chest. His arms, chest, hell his whole body was covered with thick reddish Brown hair, giving him an almost Bear like appearance.

After he roared, he reached one long, muscular, hairy arm into the small crowd of women, and grabbed Kourtney by her arm and pulled her away from the group, and tossed her over one of his shoulders. Kicking and yelling, Kourtney was carried off as the remaining women tried to fend off the advances of the six bikers that remained.

Meanwhile, Wrench unceremoniously dropped Kourtney onto a pile of old couch cushion on the floor not far from the bed. He stared down at her, laughing and growling as he unbuckled the straps holding his overalls up, and letting them drop to the floor.

Kourtney tried, but couldn’t tear her eyes from the huge man that now towered over her. She was used to the Slim Hollywood boys, with their slim, hairless shaved, smooth skinned, bodies. What lurked over her now looked more like an animal. A Werewolf, or Bear maybe. A thick body, huge muscles, and hair, lots of thick hair covering almost every inch of the 75” tall body that loomed over her.

Instantly Kourtney regretted her choice of outfits. The short cropped red and white checkered blouse, about two sizes to small, the Daisy Duke shorts that left half her ass cheeks bare, the Cowgirl boots that drew attention to her legs, and that damned Straw Cowboy hat Kim had talked her into buying at the store.

As Wrench reached down to claim his prize, Kourtney decided to try and reason with him. She thought that if she connected with him, he’d she her as a human being and wouldn’t be able to hurt her. Please, please, you don’t want to do this. I’m a mom. You understand, don’t you? I have three little ones. Please, you have a mom, don’t you? You wouldn’t want someone to do this to your mom, would you?” Kourtney tried to look small, and timid, and motherly… and she succeeded; but what she hadn’t counted on was Wrench’s reaction.

Kourtney could almost see the lust filling his eyes, as he actually began to drool at the sound of her begging. The first reach of his hand pulled her blouse wide open exposing her full braless chest. The second grab pulled the blouse apart and completely off her body. Yanking open her shorts, Wrench actually lifted Kourtney into the air while pulling the cut off down… or up, her lifted legs and slid them off over her boots.

It was as Wrench bent over Kourtney again to rip away the small silk panties, that she saw it.

Wrench’s cock wasn’t particularly long, the average 7-8” length; but the width of his cock, the girth of the massive member, the sheer colossal circumference of his dick, looked like three or four cocks, all combined into one to Kourtney, as she stared and gasped in shock.

“Oh, my, God!” was all she could stammer out

Immediately, she changed tactics, and began to try and back away from the monstrous penis that hung over her, backwards on her hands and feet like a crab, stumbling, falling and trying to get back up in a vain attempt to escape. “You can’t be serious… that will never fit… I mean you can possibly put it in… my god it’ll tear me in half… you can’t!”

Wrench just chucked and grunted as he lowered himself down onto her.
Some women, after having a few children, will have to hear their husbands complain that things just aren’t as tight as they used to be. Mother of three Kourtney now screamed in pain as Wrench’s massive tool stretched her pussy even further just forcing it’s way into her pussy. As the big man slowly began to force his way in and out of her cunt, she thought she could actually feel her body starting to tear as her pussy attempted to open wider and wider to accommodate it’s huge carnal visitor.

Kourtney’s head spun and she felt dizzy from the pain as the big man forced his way deeper inside her, all the time laughing, slapping her tits, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Kourtney could do nothing but squirm, cry, and beg for mercy.

“Oh god, no more, please no more. I can’t take it. You’re too big. Oh please, not so hard. Please, I’ll do what you want, just be gentle with me, please, not so rough.” Her pleas were interrupted only by her crying sobs and her frequent screams of pain, as Wrench’s thick tool continued to force Kourtney’s pussy wider and wider open.

For his part, Wrench only laughed as he continued to violate Kortney, his booming laughter only occasionally interrupted by Wrench’s coarse words of ‘encouragement’ to his unwilling partner.

“That’s it slut. Take it in. Take that big ol’ cock into your little pussy.” A sharp slap to one of her big tits focuses her attention. “Do it slut. You’re going to take my dick all the way in. You’re mine slut… you understand?! YOU’RE MINE!”

Kourtney’s struggles had almost ceased, she was tired from constant pounding of Wrench body on top of her. She felt almost dizzy, like she would soon swoon. Her light headed moment was brought to a quick end, by the sound of a familiar voice, screaming on the nearby bed. Kourtney recognized her mother’s voice moaning and begging her rapist. She couldn’t make out all the words, only a few of them, but they filled her heart with dread. Wife… satisfy… babies; the words made no sense, but caused Kourtney panic and fear at what all their fates might be.

The sound of her mother’s struggles began to have a strange effect on Kourtney. Kris’ voice was soft and soothing. She wasn’t screaming at her rapist. She was speaking with him calmly, slowly, even passionately. The sound calmed Kourtney, just like when she was a child; but a flush began to wash over her, as her body began to tingle. Her hips had begun to move in rhythm with Wrench’s thrusts, rising up to meet his enormous cock’s invasion of her body. Suddenly her body began to shiver, then to openly shake as a hot wave of passion took over her body, as an unexpected orgasm took control of her. Her screams took on a new nature, rising higher in pitch and frequency. She could feel her juices gushing from inside her as her orgasm squirted so hard is almost popped Wrench’s cock, like a massive meaty cork in an exploding bottle of wine.

Kourtney couldn’t believe what was happening; she couldn’t be orgasming, not from this, not from being raped. She couldn’t be enjoying this. But her body continued to betray her, and reward her rapist with her passionate moans and her now cooperative and well lubricated body. Her juices coated his fat cock, making it slippery as it began to slide in and out of her drenched pussy faster and faster.

Finally Wrench let loose with a loud growl, as his muscles all tensed, as his balls launched their load inside Kourtney’s now wet and responsive cunt. Her womb became a reservoir for the massive load of hot sticky cum that now filled it.

Kourtney let out one final scream of pleasure, before Wrench’s tongue filled her open mouth and smothered the sound. He continued to grunt as he kept shooting the last of his sperm inside her. Caught up in the passion, Kourtney wrapped her arms … and legs around her rapist’s large, hairy body, as her kegel muscles squeezed and milked every drop of his cum into her waiting cunt.

Kourtney lay on her back in shamed silence for several long minutes. Wrench still on top of her, still inside her. His hands roaming her sweat cover body, his tongue exploring her mouth. After a long probing kiss, he finally took his tongue from her mouth and raised his head a bit to look over her glistening, body; still gasping for breath from the fucking she had just endured.
Wrench lifted his body slightly off Kourtney causing his slowly shrink cock to slide from her pussy lips.

Once again he began chuckling then licked his lips. “Ready for some more fucking slut?”

Kourtney’s big soft, tear filled eyed looked up at the massive mechanic. Slowly she caught her breath, then slowly rolled over and lifted her round ass into the air. Softly she opened her mouth to quietly speak. “Please Wrench… please fuck me doggie style this time…”

Wrench howled with laughter as he moved behind Kourtney and started rubbing the head of his cock up and down her dripping pussy lips.

Kourtney quietly licked her lips, then submissively lowered her shoulders and pressed her face down against one of the pillows to wait for her second raping to begin…

<End of Chapter Four>

Next Time: Chapter Five – Kim takes on Two

Last edited by trouble-shooter; 06-02-2017 at 08:55 AM.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote